ZAO TMK-CPW - Polevskoy (RU)
CPW’s first production facility outside Greece began operations in 2007 as part of a joint venture (JV) with TMK’s plant, Seversky Tube Works (STW). The registered JV is named “ZAO TMK-CPW” and its facilities are located in the Russian town of Polevskoy (Sverdlovsk region, Seversky Pipe Plant). The plant sells the Company’s products in the Russian and CIS markets.
TMK is the largest pipe manufacturer in Russia, and one of the sector leaders globally.
JV TMK-CPW manufactures ERW longitudinally welded pipes for oil and gas companies and other tubular goods used in the construction and machine industries.
The facility’s high-performance pipe welding equipment is capable of producing:
OCTG Casing (ERW pipe):
- Outside diameter: 6.625” to 20” (168,3mm to 508mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.231” to 0.500” (5,9mm to 12,7mm)
- Grade: H40, J55, K55
- International standards: API 5CT
Line pipe (ERW pipe):
- Outside diameter: 0.839” to 20” (21,3mm to 508mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.114” to 0.500” (2,9mm to 12,7mm)
- Grade: PSL 1, A, B, X42-X60
- International standards: API 5L
Structural pipe (ERW pipe):
- Outside diameter: 0.839” to 21” (21,3mm to 530mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.114” to 0.512” (2,9mm to 13mm)
- Grade: A, B, L210GA, L235GA, L245GA, L290GA, L360GA, S195T, L235, L275, L355
- International standards: EN 10208-1,10255, 10224, ASTM A53
- Pipe length range: up to 18m
JV CPW-TMK’s annual production capacity amounts to approximately 200 thousand tonnes of tubular goods.