“Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is part of our corporate culture and one of our core competencies.”
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the way we manage our business to produce an overall positive impact through economic, environmental and social actions. CSR is our way of building a sustainable business while generating long-term value for all of our stakeholders.
Cenergy Holdings and its companies have adopted a CSR and Sustainable Development Policy which sets out key corporate responsibility pillars and outlines the type of action to be taken in relation to each pillar. The sustainability commitment focuses on five core pillars:
- Economic growth and sound corporate governance
- High quality products and services and responsible behaviour in the marketplace
- Occupational health and safety and the wellbeing of our people
- Environmental sustainability
- Local communities development
The Cenergy Holdings companies’ CSR and Sustainable Development Policy has been developed in accordance with their core values of responsibility, integrity, transparency, effectiveness and innovation and is determined by the companies’ management. All Cenergy Holdings companies are committed to the following issues:
- Implementation of the CSR Policy at all levels and in all operating entities.
- Compliance with relevant legislation and implementation of standards, policies, internal guidelines and procedures, as well as other commitments, arising from voluntary agreements, countersigned and accepted.
- Two-way, continuous communication with all stakeholders to identify and record their needs and expectations. Developing mutual trust with our stakeholders makes a significant contribution to meeting the sustainable development objectives.
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment for our people, collaborators and any third party involved.
- Protection of human rights and provision of an equal opportunities work environment, free from any discrimination.
- Open communication, based on transparency, with all stakeholders.
- Continuous efforts to reduce the environmental footprint, though the implementation of responsible actions and preventive measures in accordance with the best available techniques, to reduce and minimize our impact on the environment.
- Continual pursuit of shared value creation for all stakeholders.